Dan-Equip A / S complies with the basic principles of all data processing and the obligations that accompany the General Data Protection Regulation.
|Legality, Reasonability and Transparency.
- Legal, reasonable and transparent to the data subject
- The information must be correct and updated if necessary
- Any reasonable steps are taken to ensure that personal information that is incorrect is immediately deleted or corrected.
- Collection of information is for explicitly stated and legitimate purposes and subsequent processing may not be incompatible with these purposes.
- Statistical purposes (etc.) are basically compatible (articel 89)
- The information is stored in such a way that it is not possible to identify the data subjects for a longer period than the purpose indicates
- Possibility of storage for statistical purposes, etc (art. 89)
- Information is relevant, sufficient and limited to what is necessary for the purposes.
- "Can we reach the goal with less information" - then we do it ..
|Integrity and confidentiality.
- Adequate security of personal data, hereby also against unauthorized or unlawful treatment or incidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.